Welcome to MDHarbor LLc.
A Franchise of Dunkin' Brands, Inc.
MD Harbor LLc. is a Franchisee of Dunkin' Brands, Inc. which owns and operates five of Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin Robbins Stores in Baltimore city.
The Quality and Food Safety Policy of the MDHarbor, LLc., includes the following:
MDHarbor LLc.– Top Management and employees – are committed to continuous effort for supply of high quality products and services that cover all demands that rule the serving of our products in order to keep all customers satisfied.
The implementation of the System aims at the continuous improvement of Company’s processes through:
- Monitoring and analysis of measurable results eliminating Customer Complaints
- Increase Prevention and Corrective Action
- Management based on real data and written down processes
- For the support of the Quality and Food Safety Management System operation, the Top Management of the Company is committed for the development and maintenance of the high level infrastructure and personnel which is encouraged to:
- participate actively in Company’s processes
- comply with the demands of the applied Management System
- contribute to the continuous consolidation and improvement of this System’s effectiveness by supplying all means for its continuous development.
- Increase the total number of employees.
Duty of all employees that are involved in the Quality and Food Safety Management System operation, starting from the Top Management of the Company, is not only the System implementation, but the active contribution to the improvement of the implemented Procedures and activities, aiming at quality assurance and products’ safety and improvement of working conditions during serving of products.